TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION
- SERVICES OFFERED : This website is used for dissemination of information regarding examinations conducted by KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS. The website provides a service of Online Application for candidates to apply for Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Course Entrance Examination 2018 The candidates must adhere to all the Norms and Regulations of KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS for the purpose of application.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE : The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS site. You agree that KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS may provide details of your use of the Web Site to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, at KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS’s complete discretion.
- Scope of Service: KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS makes no guarantee that any service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Confirmation of Submission on Application and Payment: Your application will be confirmed online, after you completely fill the Online Application Form & make payment successfully. Further, the system will issue you a unique Application/Transaction ID for future reference. We accept fee in various modes including credit/ debit card through payment gateway, netbanking through netbanking gateway or through cash deposited at Challan submitted at identified Bank branches. The Choice of Payment Mode lies with you. If any one of the mode is not functioning please try the other one available.
- Processing of Application is subject to realization of payment and the service charges (including Service Tax) from concerned Bank through the Payment Gateway. You will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of your use of this Website.
- Limitation of Liability: KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS and it’s service providers shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of revenue, wasted time, wasted costs, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website or for any information, products and services obtained through this Website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Accuracy of Information: We shall use reasonable endeavors to check the accuracy of the information published on this web site. We give no warranty as to the accuracy of such information given on our web site and reserve the right to amend and vary the contents of this web site from time to time without notice.
- Exclusion of Liability: We shall not be liable to you for any of the following types of loss or damage arising out of your use of our web site and the service whether in contract or tort (including any liability for negligence howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations in the provision of the web site and this service):
- i. Loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits; or
- ii. Any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising.
- Disclaimer: KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS is not responsible for wrong application due to incorrect details furnished by the user.
- SMS : Mobile number is mandatory as Examination authorities will using the Mobile number to send important Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Course Entrance Examination related text messages by SMS.
- External Links : Our Web Site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites that you may access from our Web Site.
- Information Sharing And Disclosure : Personal Information, such as name and contact details, collected from you will be used for internal purposes only. It may be used to respond to your requests for information that you may submit to us through the Web Site.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy : After the transaction has been done successfully on KGMU-OFFICE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS website no request for refund or cancellation will be entertained.